|Early Spring getting the garden ready.|
- Elle's thirst for knowledge and her desire to learn how everything works. I have gotten pretty skilled at diagraming when she asks, "how does that work".
- Watching Elle and my wife share a book on the couch. It's a beautiful moment that they get to share together.
- Elle running around the room from one parent to another giving high fives in joyous celebration of writing capital letters
- When dropping Elle off to school she often says, "Dad I'm going to miss you, but don't pick me up early because I want to get enough time to play outside".
- The creative fibs. "Bentley(our extremely lazy dog), broke out of his cage put the napkins in his mouth and spread them all over the floor then snuck back in to his cage and locked the door." She says this with a cute smile on her face.
- Elle rocking out to Poison's, "Nothin' but a Good Time", dancing and signing along. Her dance often resembles "The Elaine Dance" from Seinfeld.
- At dinner time when Elle's says, "thanks for cooking dinner dad, it's taste fantastic". It makes the effort and the time all worth it.
- Elle holding her arms as wide as possible to show how much she loves us. Then asking if we love her that much.
- We live close to a college and often Elle sees the kids walking over to class. She says, "Mom, Dad when I grow up and go to college I'm going to build a brick house for me and one for you right next to it and you can visit me and come over for dinner."
I could easily go on and on. Everyday I'm thankful and proud to be Elle's Dad. She's almost three and a half. The time has seemed to fly by. I look forward to the journey that is to come.